Compeed Blister Plasters, Medium Size, 5 Strips
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 2 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
Compeed Blister Plaster Medium absorbs moisture and forms a protective cushion, providing instant pain relief and optimum healing conditions for foot blisters. Compeed is modern and effective foot care products that work quickly to prevent or relieve pain. It is a hydrocolloid gel plasters for treating blisters, corns, cracked heels, bunion, callous, sports heel & underfoot. Pack of 5.
Compeed hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The Compeed blister plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to: Relieve blister pain immediately. Protect and cushion against rubbing. Offer fast wound healing. Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
Directions to use:
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
- Product Category: Hand & Foot Care
- Product Type: Bandages
- Color Name: Beige
- Brand: Compeed
- Recommended Age: All Ages
- Customer Group: Unisex